Florida State / Budget Office
Budget Office News:
New Auxiliary Rate Calculation Workshop
If you have an auxiliary that needs to update the rate methodology and you need some guidance, sign up for the Auxiliary Rate Calculation Workshop. See below.
New Email Address
The Budget Office now has a central email address that will be monitored daily. Submit forms, requests to post budget transfers, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training Courses Offered:
- BTBUD1 "Managing a Budget" - Tues, Feb 19, 2013, 2:00-4:30 pm
- BTBUD2 "Introduction to Auxiliaries" - Wed, March 6, 2013 1:00-3:00 pm
- BTBUD3 "Auxiliary Rate Calculation" - Wed, March 6, 2013 3:00-4:30 pm
- BTBUD1 "Managing a Budget" - Thurs, April 25, 2013, 2:00-4:30 pm
About the Budget Office
The Budget Office assists Executive Management and the University Community by compiling and disseminating information for planning and budgeting.
Budget Office Responsibilities
- Develop the University's Operating Budget
- Reconcile Budget & Legislative Appropriations
- Monitor Budgetary Performance
- Manage E&G Rate & Salary Budget
- Maintain OMNI Departments
- Assist the Auxiliary Service Board in the Oversight of Auxiliaries
- Respond to Requests for Information (both internal & external)
The functions of the Office of Budget and Analysis are University Planning and Budgeting, Institutional Research and Data Administration. These functions support the instruction, research and public service mission of the University. More...